Monday, June 22, 2015

I'm Not Even Sorry.

This post has been a long time coming.
*collapses in a heap*

HOORAY!!! IT'S BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FOOL DAY!!!

BLURB:
Eighty seven billion dollars.
One dead New York business mogul.
No heirs.
No wives.
No relatives.

Eighty seven billion dollars.
Not hers yet.
He doesn’t deserve them.
He doesn’t know what to do with them.
She does.
She always has.

Eighty seven billion dollars.
He’s overwhelmed.
She’s prepared.
That will should have had her name.
Not his.

Eighty seven billion dollars.
His looks are a bonus.
Her looks are her weapon.
He’s fighting a losing battle against his heart.
He doesn’t know it yet.

Eighty seven billion dollars.
She gets everything she wants.
He’s what she wants.
Love has nothing to do with it.
To get to where you’re going, sometimes you need to step on a few people to get there.
Good thing her heels are sharp.

AMAZON * ITUNES * KOBO

*tosses confetti* *pops open the champagne* *makes a general nuisance*

If you've read any of my books or have hung out with me on Twitter or Facebook or anywhere, you know that this book is a bit of a departure from the 'usual' KK books. Which has made for quite an interesting writing experience.

And while this book was probably the hardest book for me to write, it has been the most fulfilling, because thinking you can totally switch your writing style and plot is one thing, but actually doing it? It's pretty cool.

And yes, sometimes my brain is this twisted.

So I'm sending off my little nightmare dressed like a daydream, flinging it up and hoping it will fly.

Some Things To Know About BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FOOL: 
1. This is a short book- around 50,000 words.
2. It is best if you go in blind. It makes the story better. If you review BLF, I ask for you please not to spoil much, as it would take away the pleasure from other readers.

OFFICIAL WARNING:

Don't trust anyone.
Don't trust anything.
Don't assume anything.
Don't hope too hard.
You may be disappointed.
Good luck reading.

Don't ask me to apologize for any of it.
I won't mean it.

(Please let me know what you think! You loved it? Awesome. You hated it? Fabulous. I'd love to hear from y'all!)

Have a lovely Monday!
Much love,
KK

No comments:

Post a Comment