Thursday, April 23, 2015

That Time I Decided To Do Something Fun (And Also, Coincidentally, Book NEWS!)

Y'ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

First of all, Beautiful Little Fool comes out in 26 days.
I'm totally not freaking out.
(I lied. I am.)

Second of all, it is spring, and that alone should be cause for celebration and happiness and general merrymaking.

BUT TODAY!
Today I get to tell you one of the many, many, manyyyyyy things I have hiding up my sleeve.
*bounces around*

It's not like I didn't have enough books to be writing or anything. But I have been toying with the idea of writing a serial and releasing it through my newsletter exclusively. Because fun times, yes? Fluff, yes? Ridiculousness and awkwardness, yes?
YES.

And then recently, the idea crash landed into my brain and has not left.
I am slightly in love.
Only a little bit. :)
INTRODUCING.... 
One guy.
One girl.
Two exes.
One crazy plan.

Meet Coco, the secret (figurative) love child of Albert Einstein and Marilyn Monroe. Her ex-boyfriend dumped her and is now banging her next door neighbor.

Meet Boston, the secret (also figurative) love child of Captain America and William Shakespeare. His ex-girlfriend has dumped him and is now banging some geeky science nerd.

Two drinks too many.
One crazy plan to either win back their exes, or doing the world's greatest job of forgetting said exes ever existed.

This is either the smartest idea, or the dumbest.
118 Ways To Get Over You will be available only by subscribing to the newsletter, and episodes will be sent out every Wednesday afternoon, starting MAY 27th. 

You can sign up for it right here!




THERE WILL BE AN OPTION TO HAVE THE EPISODES SENT DIRECTLY TO YOUR KINDLE. 
I'll be updating y'all on that when it's closer to May 27th. :)
Each installment will be around 1000-3000 words. Here's the thing. I know what happens in the story. I know where the story goes.
But my characters have a terrible habit of ignoring me.
So who knows what's going to happen?
Not me...
So if you're into things like sass and ridiculous shenanigans and a science geek and an English nerd and also a bunch of other fabulous people, make sure you're signed up to my newsletter. :)
And if you know anyone who would appreciate any of those things, let them know about it!
EEEEEE I AM SO EXCITED!!!!
*bounces everywhere*


Hope you're having a fabulous day! 
xo,
K.K.

1 comment:

  1. I recently signed up for your newsletter how do I get the first two episodes of 118 Ways

    ReplyDelete