Monday, September 1, 2014

Updates, Updates, and More Updates (And Possibly Some News)

HI EVERYBODY.
It is taking most of my concentration to keep this post from just being all caps because it is the first day of September which means all kinds of things, mainly DayJobbing again soon.
*SOB*
But! There are lots of other things! For me to tell you about!
ALL THE EXCLAMATION POINTS.

First things first- I'm super duper excited to let you know that COME BACK TO TEXAS will be part of a bundle of AMAZING New Adult books, and it will be releasing on September 15th. It's a collection of 'first books'- books that are the first in the series. It's called UP ALL NIGHT: A NEW ADULT COLLECTION, and I am so incredibly excited for it to come out. The books in this collection are mind-blowingly awesome, and you are going to want to get on this ASAP.

Would you like to see the mouthwatering cover?
I would.


LOOK AT ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL NAMES ON THAT COVER.
(Not to mention shoulder muscles. Those are pretty nice, too.)

You can pre-order this goodness on iTunes now! Right this very second! Really!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/up-all-night-new-adult-collection/id910010505?mt=11
And it is only NINTEY NINE measly pennies!
Y'all. We are practically giving these books away for free.

Let's do some math, shall we?
(Why do I always end up doing math? Oy.)
Divide 99c by 10 books and each book will cost approximately NINE CENTS.
Do you know what else costs nine cents?
I have no idea.
Nothing.
And you- YOU!! can get a book for only nine cents. LESS THAN A DIME PER BOOK.

If you don't have an Apple device, you can add UP ALL NIGHT to your Goodreads TBR list here, and worry not- I will be reminding you when you can one-click it on Amazon, B&N, and all other e-retailers.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22910616-up-all-night

It's a limited time bundle, which means it will not be around forever. So get on it quick quick, y'all!


Well, that was an excellent piece of news. You can't possibly have any other pieces of news, can you, KK?

HAHAHAHAA OF COURSE I CAN.

Welllllll, it was my birthday this Labor Day Weekend (yes, I made labor day jokes to my mom. She was not amused. THEY WERE FUNNY THOUGH, OKAY??) and because it's my birthday and I can do what I want, I've put HEART BREATHS and ONLY THE GOOD DIE YOUNG on sale for 99 pennies each.
Happy Birthday, me! Go buy some books, y'all!
I'll be changing the prices at some point this week, so if you haven't purchased HB or OTGDY yet, you should do that. *cheesy grin*

MORE NEWS?

YES. YES THERE IS.

The next #MSWL day is this Wednesday, September 3rd. Y'all. This is DEFINITELY a be there or be square kind of thing. I'm so, so, so crazy excited for all the things Jessica and I have planned :)
As always, you can check out the archived posts (almost all of them are up now! Hooray!) at agentandeditorwishlist.tumblr.com


MORE NEWS? YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY HAVE MORE NEWS, KK.

OH YES I CAN. Meeheehee.

So, as y'all know, I pledged to donate money to the Wounded Warrior Project based on the number of TBR adds COME BACK TO TEXAS has. I have not forgotten- I've just pushed it off because....

*clears throat*
*hides under bed*
*whispers*

COME BACK TO TEXAS will have a direct sequel.
Which means that there will be an entire other book of Hayley and Nate shenanigans. It will be TBIAB Book One Point Five, as it isn't a proper TBIAB book. It takes place back in Texas (hooray!) over winter break.

I already have the cover because Hafsah is a freaking genius and a saint, but there is no official release date yet. Or blurb.
There is a title, though- otherwise, how would there be a cover? :)

I'll be keeping y'all updated about BookOnePointFive, but the best way to show your enthusiasm for it is to buy CBTT. I know, that sounds kind of cheesy and forced advertisey and whatever, but it's the truth.

Because of that, I'll be waiting until after the cover reveal for BookOnePointFive to make an announcement of how much money I'll be donating to the Wounded Warrior Project- the amount of GR adds BookOnePointFive gets will determine the amount.

ANY MORE NEWS, KK??

Nope, I think that's enough for one day. :)

Happy Labor Day, all!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment