Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wednesday!

I MISSED YOU, WEDNESDAY!
The past two weeks have been nothing short of absolutely insane, and by the time I got around to telling y'all what was up on Wednesday... well, it was Thursday night.
But I am here today, and today is Wednesday, and there allll the things that are up :)

What I'm Reading:
More MSs that make me cry. I so don't have enough tissues.
THE YEAR OF SECRET ASSIGNMENTS. I read it a couple years ago, but my sister took it out of the library and I figured it was time for a reread. Just as snarky and fabulous as it was then. And I just found out there are more Ashbury/Brookfield books, and now I want to read all of them. *adds to TBR*
ADVENTURES OF A CAT-WHISKERED GIRL, which I reviewed for Bookalicious. Daniel Pinkwater is a weirdo, and I love him for that. :)
ULTRAVIOLET CATASTROPHE, which you should add to your TBR pile ASAP.


What I'm Writing:
ALL THE THINGS. I actually just finished my MS(WOOO!!) which means I'm going to be diving into all the revising now, on all the books. *shushes SNIs*

What Else I've Been Up To: 
Um, ALL THE THINGS (seeing a pattern here? Me too...)
I'm now a Creative Intern at Spencer Hill/Spencer Hill Contemporary, which makes me all kinds of thrilled. There is some truly fabulous things going on behind the scenes, and I'm so excited to be a part of it.
I've finished formatting all the #MSWL Tumblr posts, and they should all be up by now. The next #MSWL event is going to be September 24th, so mark your calendars :)
And HEART BREATHS is being published and will be out in the wild on November 5th. (you can add it to your GR HERE.)

What Inspires Me Right Now: YOU. Seriously. I love you.

What's happening on your Wednesday? Tell me tell me tell me!
xoxo
KK

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your MS, and on the self-publishing! :) Sounds like a really exciting time for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have officially labeled 9-24 as my day on Twitter. The MSWL tweets are SO addictive, but so informative. Thank you SO MUCH for organizing and contributing to that!

    And congrats on all the things! Sounds like you have a lot of awesome stuff going on! Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your internship, and good luck with your publishing endeavours! I'm heading back to school soon, but hopefully will still have some time left over to write this semester.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have all kinds of awesomeness going on! Congrats on your SH internship, and YAY for finishing your manuscript! What an amazing feeling! Best of luck with your revisions, and with your new position interning. Can't wait to hear about both. :-)

    ReplyDelete