Monday, June 10, 2013

More Teasing.... (Courtesy, Once Again, of Leigh Ann Kopans)

We're baaaaaack!
And by we, of course, I mean the party of fun that is #TeamONE. (WOO!!!)

I know you've been teased for the past two weeks about the awesome that will be released into the universe tomorrow- ONE!
(Trust me when I say it is truly awesome.)
So, for some last bit of teasing, here is the final installment of the preview of ONE.

 
 
I KNOW!!!!!!!!
(THEY KISSED! AND FLEW!)
AND OMG YOU GUYS IT ONLY GETS BETTER!
 
 
So, set your timers, have your one-click fingers ready- ONE is going to be out in the universe TOMORROW.
In one day from today.
One.
(Just like the book title! Yeah, that wasn't funny.)
 
 
So, hop back over to Leigh Ann's blog, and feel free to go back and look at the magic that is Francesca Zappia and Leigh Ann Kopans. Magic, I tells you. Magic.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment