Friday, April 12, 2013

News. Holy Cow. (Also, An Apology)

So, last week I said that I was going to be starting a series. And then I didn't post for a whole week.

And this is not a continuation of the series.

This is an interruption.

And an apology.

And an explanation.

And OMG, I'm having a bit of a freakout here.

*takes deep breath*

So, I was planning on posting part two in the series of NA mythbusting- I actually have most of a post ready.

But instead, I did something else last night.

I finished the first draft of my WIP.

I wrote the words THE END.

And then I cried.

I have never, in my entire life, actually finished writing a story.

Ever.

True, it needs A LOT of help now. (SO MUCH HELP.)

But I finished the first draft.

ITS DONE.

I don't think I'm going to get over this one any time soon.

So, the series will be continued next week (hopefully written on a new laptop), but for right now, I'm just going to continue wandering around, smiling like an idiot because OMYGOD, guys, I finished a story.


Okay, I'm going to shut up now.

Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo

4 comments: